Learn to make classic apple strudel – layer upon layer of paper-thin buttery pastry rolled around a generous amount of apple and cinnamon, with raisins & walnuts. By baking with immigrants in their home kitchens, James Beard award-winning cookbook author Greg Patent recreates their recipes for future generations in A Baker’s Odyssey. This video is the Apple Strudel Recipe included on the DVD that comes with Greg’s book.
- Hearty Pasta Soup
- Grilled Harrisa Lamb Chops
- Asparagus and Swiss Cheese Frittata
- The What’s On Your Plate? Photo Contest Winners!
- Busy Bag Indoor Activities
- Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding
- Losing Weight May Ease Chronic Heartburn
- Weight Watchers New Points Plus Plan The Absolutely Most Delicious Cooking For Two Recipes Cookbook
- Blueberry Crisp
- Orange Creamsicles and Zoku Pop Maker
TagsBlack Pepper Blog Calories Chicken Cloves Garlic Cookbook COOKING Delicious Diet Easy E Mail Extra Virgin Olive Oil Flavors Food Foods Garlic Garlic Cloves G Protein Ground Pepper Guide Health Health Coach Healthy Healthy Cooking Healthy Eating Healthy Food Healthy Recipe Healthy Recipes Integrative Nutrition Kitchen Love Mg Cholesterol Mg Sodium New York Times Nutrition RECIPE Recipes Salad Salt And Pepper Soup Tsp Vegan Virgin Olive Oil Weight Whole Foods