Roasted Cauliflower with Dulse
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 128 Calories, 15 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 5 g. Protein
- 1 bulb celeriac (or turnips, celery ribs), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. of dulse granules
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium-sized bowl, toss celeriac with oil, garlic and sprinkle with dulse.
- Place cauliflower and celeriac in casserole dish and bake about 45 mins, until brown.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Packed with rich nutrients, cauliflower or cabbage flower is one of the commonly used flower-vegetable. The flower heads contains numerous health benefiting phtyo nutrients…
Creamy Polenta with Roasted Red Pepper Coulis
Polenta, coarse-grind Italian cornmeal, can be served hot and creamy, cut into shapes and grilled, or baked until set. Here, it’s mixed with a red pepper coulis for added flavor and color….
Herb Roasted Turkey
This Herb Roasted Turkey produces all the good looks and moist flavor you dream of in a Thanksgiving turkey that is perfectly browned on the outside while being both tender and juicy on the inside. …
Creamy Celeriac Soup
Celeriac looks like a gnarly root, or perhaps like a crazy muddy brown turnip that is the star in this dish . It tastes like an earthy and rooted version of celery. …
Roasted Ratatouille with Rye Toast
This healthy snack is made from ratatouille which form a bed of topping rests on top of toasted dark rye bread….
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories – Cauliflower – Celeriac – Dulse – Roast