Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up, 8/15
This week’s Meatless Monday Recipe Round-up via my posts over at Babble.com! Inspiration for these days and the week ahead..
Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up – 8/15
* Vegan Jello! with Agar Agar
Understand how to use agar agar to make your fave classic “jello” recipe like a vegan jello mold or custard pie – or vegan jello shot fruit slices!
* TVP for Sloppy Joes
I am super proud of my super-stuffed Garden Veggie Sloppy Nellys – recipe posted final night. But if you want a bit much more information on TVP – examine out this post!
* 20 Dairy-No cost (vegan) Slaw Recipes – slideshow
I’ve fallen for slaw the past handful of months – and there’s no problem reaching super creamy slaw salads – without the dairy – and a couple of of my recipes are even 100% vegan mayo free of charge (and nonetheless creamy). Peruse this crunchy slideshow and make a slaw salad tonight!
* Lime Basil Soft-Serve Sorbet
This is my method for producing soft-serve sorbet in a matter of minutes. No machine or overnight freezing needed! Lime Basil base is light and refreshing.
* “Straight A” Smoothie
Peaches, oranges, banana and far more. This peachy fresh smoothie will commence you and your family off on the appropriate foot on a busy morning. Packed with antioxidants like A and C. Plus potassium and fiber.
* Cozy Apricot Crumble Pie
Try a new flavor of pie this summer time: cozy apricot. Sticky sweet and gooey apricots bake up with a sweet tart flavor. Eat this pie with a spoon! In a cozy bowl. Walnut spice crumble on prime.
* Lemon Sunflower Pesto Pasta
Pine nuts can be high-priced! So I’ve grow to be crafty by producing my pesto sauce with options like walnuts – and now these rustic sunflower seeds. Really like this one pot wonder dinner recipe.
And just for fun, my “drink of the summer time” (get it while summer season is nonetheless right here!!)
* Watermelon Frosty..this sip goes with any Meatless dinner feast!
Previous Babble.com Meatless Monday Recipe Round-Up’s:
* eight/8 – jumbo croutons, fresh tomato hummus, peanut butter pillows, veggie burger slideshow, sticky maple french toast, cinna-rolls and much more!
* eight/1 – hazelnut hummus, pesto pasta, tofu scramble, squash blossoms, savory waffles, hash browns.
* 7/25 – smoothies, vegan burrito, blueberry bread, panzanella salad, beet salad, peach crisp.
* 7/18 – roasted pepper hummus, raw meals eats, papaya smoothie, owl cake, chocolate pudding parfait, hemp mashed potatoes and watermelon recipes.