Mango Yogurt Pops
Made with real fruit and fat-free yogurt, these pops are a healthful low-calorie treat. On a hot summer day, the tropical taste of this refreshing snack will hit the spot — for kids and adults alike.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 4 hours to 6 hours
(Make 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving (1 pop): 49 Calories, 2 g. Protein, 10 g. Carbohydrates, 1 mg. Cholesterol, 28 mg. Sodium
- 1 tsp. of unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup of peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 cartons (6-8 oz.) of vanilla or peach fat-free yogurt with sweetener
- 1/3 jar (26 oz.) of refrigerated mango slices, drained, or 1 can (8 oz.) of peach slices, drained
- Combine unflavored gelatin and peach or apricot nectar in small-sized saucepan. Let stand for about 5 mins.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Combine gelatin mixture, yogurt, and drained mango or peach slices in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into 8 3-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with foil. Cut a small slit in the center of each foil cover and insert a rounded wooden stick into each.
- Freeze pops for about 4-6 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, remove foil and tear paper cups away from pops. Enjoy!
Source : Better Homes and Gardens
These tangy bright-pink raspberry pops are the best recipe for this summer. It is so easy to make and so tasty. Great combo of yogurt, raspberries and chocolate chips, very taste yummy….
Watermelon-Blueberry Ice Pops
These simple pops are delicious, healthy and inexpensive. They are so refreshing – the watermelon, when frozen, has the most amazing texture….
Yogurt and Mango Jelly
Yogurt and Mango Jelly Prep time: 5 minutes 172 Calories, 36.3 g. Carbohydrates, 2.6 g. Dietary Fiber, 1 g. Fat, 0.5 g. Saturated Fat…
Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt
The combo of tangy raspberries and rich chocolate made this tart frozen yogurt recipe is a real treat. With only 5 ingredients, this dessert recipe comes together easily….
Fennel and Spinach Soup with Roasted Pepper Yogurt
This soup is excellent and so ridiculously healthy. The roasted pepper yogurt on top made this soup rally zing. You can serve this light, bright-tasting soup hot or if you love the taste of fennel….
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories – Mango – Peach – Yogurt