Linguine with Lamb Asparagus and Gremolata
This Low Fat recipe is good served warm or at room temperature. If not serving immediately, do not toss the ingredients together or the pasta will absorb the dressing.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 330 Calories, 19.8 g. Carbohydrates, 2.9 g. Dietary Fiber, 6.2 g. Fat, 1 g. Saturated Fat
- 12 oz. of linguine
- 12 oz. of lamb fillets
- 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup of finely grated lemon rind
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 8 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- In large-size saucepan of boiling water, add pasta and cook until just tender, drain. Place in large-size bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Cook lamb on heated lightly oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) while pasta is cooking until browned all over and cooked as desired. Cover, stand about 5 min, then slice thinly.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender and drain.
- In small-size bowl, combine lemon rind, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, onion and oil, then pour over pasta. Add lamb and asparagus, toss to combine.
You may also like :
Lamb and Tabouleh Wrap
This delicious healthy snack filling which encompasses bulgur salad and lamb strips is then rolled and wrapped in lavash bread slices….
Cream of Asparagus Soup
A cream of asparagus soup with asparagus and milk, along with butter and seasonings. This soup is really easy to make and tastes so good. It is full of flavor…
A tangy, homemade dressing nearly steals the show from the crisp-tender asparagus. It’s a lovely display that isn’t a lot of work….
Tags: 300 to 400 Calories – Dash Diet – Diabetes Meal Plan – Diabetes Recipes – Grilling – Healthy Dinner Recipes – Healthy Recipes – Low Fat Recipes – Main Dishes – Meat