Garlic Green Beans with Parsley
These tender-crisp green beans are made with lemon, garlic and parsley. Quick and easy to make, tastes awesome with anything. They are good as a side dish. You can serve over brown rice.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 82 Calories, 5 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 1 g. Protein
- 1 lb. of green beans, stem ends removed
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. of lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup of almonds, toasted and chopped
- Bring large-sized pot of salted water to boil. Add green beans and cook about 4 mins, until tender but still crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in the same pot over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook about 2 mins, until it begins to soften.
- Return beans to pot. Add lemon zest, remaining oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and parsley. Toss to coat, sprinkle with raw cheese of choice and serve.
Excite your taste buds with this tasty green bean dish. Sizzling green beans in a little oil helps to bring out their natural sweetness. Prosciutto, pine nuts and lemon zest dress up the flavor …
Asian-Style Sautéed Green Bean
They make an excellent side dish to go with any Chinese dinner, and the best part is you can make them in a very short time. Serve these flavorful beans with roast pork….
Green Minestrone Soup
This BIG soup is a delicious, healthy, low fat soup, with the vitamins and iron from the vegetable. Spinach, chard and celery – this soup is a veritable sea of greens. …
Creamed Beans and Potatoes
This Creamed Beans and Potatoes is so much greater than plain beans and potatoes. It is also an excellent way to incorporate green veggies into your or kid’s diet….
Pita Wedges With Green Olive Tapenade
136 Calories, 3 g Protein, 21 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 4 g Fat <1 g Sat Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 420 mg Sodium…
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories – Almond – Green Bean – Stir Fry