Fresh and Chunky Gazpacho
This chilled soup is filled with raw vegetables and plated to impress. This Gazpacho is simple, light, fresh and chunky. It is perfect for hot summer day and is also a better way to work fresh vegetables into your kids’ diet.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 95 Calories, 17 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Fat, 3 g. Protein
- 3 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2/3 cup of finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 2 tsp. of horseradish
- 2 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. of brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups of tomato juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- In large-sized bowl, combine all ingredients, except garnish items. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Serve in chilled bowls and top each serving with a dollop of yogurt, 1 Tbsp. of cilantro, and a few avocado pieces.
The mangoes, melons, and nectarines, along with the cucumber, give the gazpacho a sweet spin. It is great on salad….
Gazpacho with Avocado and Cumin Chips
Great spicier version of gazpacho, the cucumber and cumin chips complimented it well. As is, the recipe has a chunkier texture, similar to salsa. This recipe is super simple with a big flavor payoff. …
Brown Rice and Fresh Vegetable
This Brown Rice and Fresh Vegetable is a tangy and flavorful. It is also a better way to enjoy the health benefits of raw vegetable with your kids. …
Chilled Tomato Soup with Avocado Salsa
Make 4 to 6 serves, amount per serving: 226 Calories, 14 g. Carbohydrates, 19 g. Fat, 3 g. Protein…
Gazpacho with Chickpea
The variation on this traditional cold Spanish soup adds chickpea, which more than doubles the fiber content….
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories – Avocado – Bell pepper – Celery – Cilantro – Cucumber – No Cook – Onion – Tomato