Florentines with Berry Ice-cream
This is especially good come summertime when you are looking for a way to cool off. You have to stop yourself from eating the mix straight out of the bowl before put it in the oven. They are perfect on ice-cream.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
(Make 8 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 143 Calories, 25.2 g. Carbohydrates, 0.7 g. Dietary Fiber, 3.4 g. Fat, 1.4 g. Saturated Fat
- 1/4 cup of toasted muesli
- 1/4 cup of bran flakes
- 1/4 cup of sultanas, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. of finely chopped dried apricots
- 1 Tbsp. of finely chopped glace cherries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of flaked almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup of light condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. of golden syrup
- 13 oz. of low-fat berry ice-cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. grease 2 oven trays, line each with baking paper.
- In medium-size bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT ice-cream.
- Drop Tbsp. of mixture onto oven trays about 3-inch apart, spread into rounds.
- Bake about 10 min or until florentines are lightly browned, let cool on trays.
- Serve 1 1/2 florentines with 2 scoops of ice-cream.
Source : Women’s Weekly
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories – Bake – Dash Diet – Diabetes Recipes – Fruit – Healthy Dessert Recipes – Healthy Recipes – Healthy Snack Recipes – Low Fat Recipes