Dandelion with Celeriac and Tangerine Salad
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 209 Calories, 16 g. Carbohydrates, 17 g. Fat, 3 g. Protein
- 1 bunch of dandelion greens, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and discard tough ends.
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1/8 tsp. of sea salt
- 1 medium celeriac, shredded
- 10 medium basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 medium tangerine, sliced
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts, toasted (see Tip)
- 1 medium tangerine, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. of tangerine zest
- In medium-sized bowl, pour lime juice into dandelion leaves and add salt. Massage dandelion leaves with lime juice and salt about 3 minutes or until leaves are wilted.
- Add celeriac, basil and tangerine. Add toasted pine nuts and mix everything together.
- Use a grater to zest the tangerine, whisk together all dressing ingredients and pour over salad Garnish with extra tangerine slices and serve.
- Tip: To toast pine nuts: Cook in a dry skillet over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until fragrant and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.
No related recipes.
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories – No Cook