Crunchy Fried Fish – Chef Zakir Recipe
Crunchy Fried Fish Ingredients:
- 500 gm fish fillets
- 2 lemons
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, roasted & crushed
- 1 tsp red chilies, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Chef Zakir Recipe of Crunchy Fried Fish:
- Rinse fish fillets and remove all excess fat.
- Pat dry.
- Then cut fish fillets into long pieces.
- Place fish in a bowl and squeeze lemon juice over it.
- In a separate bowl, add egg, ginger garlic paste, red chili, turmeric powder, all spices, coriander, cumin seeds and salt.
- Mix it well.
- Put the fish fillets in the egg mixture.
- Now add rice flour and mix it with your hands.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or heavy bottom pan.
- Fry fish in hot oil for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take it out from the oil and drain on kitchen paper.
- Crunchy Fried Fish is ready now.
- Serve with Hot Pepper Sauce.