Brown Rice and Fresh Vegetable
This Brown Rice and Fresh Vegetable is a tangy and flavorful. It is also a better way to enjoy the health benefits of raw vegetable with your kids. You can use whatever vegetables are in season or any you like.
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 85 Calories, 15 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Fat, 1 g. Protein
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 1 cup of fresh grapes, cut in halves
- 1/2 cup of red pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup of red onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
- In large-sized pot, bring water to boil with salt. Add brown rice and briefly return to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover pot, simmer about 40 to 45 minutes. Set aside. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- In medium-sized bowl, combine grapes, bell pepper, celery, cucumber, red onion, chives, oil, lemon juice and vinegar. Stir in brown rice and serve.
Caribbean Red Beans and Brown Rice is great friend to low-carb diet. Brown rice pairs up with beans in this spicy Caribbean dish. It was full of flavor and very filling. A great weeknight meal. …
Herbed Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
This Herbed Chicken Rice Paper Rolls will help you stay full longer and prevent your blood sugar from sky-rocketing. It encompasses lean meat for protein, vegetables for vitamin and fiber…
Fresh Tomato Soup
You can make this delicious Fresh Tomato Soup when the weather gets cooler by using plum tomatoes. It may be a very simple recipe but it’s also incredibly tasty and satisfying. …
Try topping each serving with a just-fried egg garnished with freshly chopped red chili. Pass the Kecap manis so that everyone can spoon a little over the egg and rice….
Rice and Chickpea Salad
This Rice and Chickpea Salad can help diabetics to control their blood glucose levels. It is also a healthy choice for health-conscious who are in the quest to boost energy levels and lose weight….
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories – No Cook