Asian Chicken and Melon Salad
This is a colorful, refreshing and delicious salad. It comes together quickly and easily. Make this tasty Asian inspired chicken salad in under 30 minutes and impress your family and friends. It’s the perfect summertime dish.
Total time: 25 minutes
(Make 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving: 267 Calories, 21 g. Protein, 23 g. Carbohydrates, 5 g. Dietary Fiber, 11 g. fat (2 g. sat), 162 mg. Sodium
- 2 cups of sugar snap peas or snow pea pods (6 ounces), strings removed, halved crosswise
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons of dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
- 8 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 cups of honeydew melon balls
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin, short strips
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of unsalted dry-roasted cashews (optional)
- Bring a small-sized saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add sugar snaps and cook for about 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
- In a large-sized bowl, whisk together cilantro, lime juice, oil, ginger, 1 Tablespoon of water, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Add chicken, melon, bell pepper, spinach, and sugar snaps. Toss to coat well.
- Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with cashews, if using.
Source : Prevention
This Asian Chicken Salad is an excellent source of vitamin A, which keeps eyes and skin healthy; vitamin C, which keeps gums and blood vessels healthy; and iron, which carries oxygen in our blood….
Cantaloupe and Watercress Salad with Pickled Onions
Both cantaloupe and plums are sweet, juicy and low-calorie treats that are just as tempting as any sugary snack but with a kiss of fiber thrown in for good measure….
Asian Chicken and Chili Soup
This is a simply soup for a cold winter day. It packed with fiber and protein to nourish your soul and give you energy. Adjust the amount of chili sauce you use in this soup to suit your tastes. …
Get amazed with this soothing low-fat dessert….
Melon with Creamy Sweet Curry
This dessert had such a unique flavor. The curry was super easy to make and was a perfect light dessert. It’s made from a blend of ground spices. …
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories – Bell pepper – Cilantro – Ginger – Honeydew Melon – Lemon – Snow Pea – Spinach